Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm the nine months wonder - My first day

24 July 2009, the day when A for Apple has been changed to A for Aryan for my parents.

I came into this funny world on that day at 4:10 AM. Do you know why i choose this day:
It is exactly two and half years from my parents marriage date.
It is the next day of my Mama's birth day.
It is the first Friday in Sravana Masam (considered to be an auspicious day).
And of course, it just crossed the biggest solar eclipse of the century.

My first reaction in this new world is a long n loud cry... attracting everyone towards me. Mom, Mama and grand parents are present at that time. Every one is so much excited about me, especially my mama as he is the first one to take me into his hands(in my family).

My dearest papa, started his journey to reach me as fast as he can by traveling the shortest distance in longest possible way. He reached almost at the mid of the day with loads of happiness.

I had my first vaccination on this day for Hepatitis-B and OPV. On my first day I taught my mom, how to sleep for long hours :) Yeah!! we called it a day... Me n Mom were sleeping most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment