Friday, October 9, 2009

Smiling and Cooing - My Third Month

I started this month with smiling and cooing at the things around me. If someone speaks with me, i reply to them with my smile and cooing sounds. I like some one to be speaking with me always.I started making conversations with the cooing language which I am practicing most of my time this month.
In the second week of this month, I attended my pinni's wedding at Annavaram. Every one want to take me into their hands, and if they speak with me I will reply to them with lot of enthusiasm. My pinni and babai want me to treat them like my girl friend and boy friend. I thorougly enjoyed my first trip, but with some cold.
Last week of this month is quite painful, as I suffered from severe cold and cough and I visited hospital a couple of times. I also had another vaccination which was quite painful for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment