Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beach... Beach...

Yeah... I visited a beach recently and it is the most happiest time for me. We went to a beach resort along with three other families. I ran uncontrollably to see a lot of water and sand... most importantly, to see the biggest play area. I have no fear for water, and I jumped, laughed... Look at few pictures posted in the blog. For the first time, I enjoyed playing with my friends (Nishita and Pappu). We played with ball, sand etc. and no one stopped us !!















I also enjoyed horse ride and boating (though I slept most of the time on the boat). Look at the Life Jacket... Do you wanna compete with me ??


We stayed at Sivaram uncle & Swetha aunty's place for a day. While I am usually reserved, and do not prefer to go to anyone, surprisingly I liked Swetha aunty's company and spent a lot of time with her during the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment