Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hey... I can move on my own... My seventh month

All these previous months, I can only be in the lay down position or roll over position... But now, I learnt moving forward through sweeping :-). I am so happy and excited to go forward... and so... I can go and touch anything... taste anything I wish... (some times I cannot, as some or the other will be wathing me and do not let me taste all the things). Another thing is, summer seem to have started... and I need not wear woolen cloths all the time... which eased me to play more comfortably...

While my parents return home, I welcome them with a broad smile and I go to them with my new sweeping skill. I try to grap the packets from their hands, so that i can play with them. Among the packets, milk packet is my favourite one.

No comments:

Post a Comment